Most of my photographs are from the Ohio, Pennsylvania, and
York areas. These include many early Conrail images. There
also an assortment of railroad photos from the following lines:
In an effort to better help my visitors locate items of interest, I
the railroad images several ways. These "sorted lists" include:
In the future I may add other sorting methods. Please be patient since
"sorted lists" are quite large and take a bit of time to load.
you should not have to load a sorted list more than once per viewing
- Norfolk & Western
- Norfolk Southern
Use the hyperlinks in the table below to
the "Sorted Lists" of images.
After loading the regrettably large "sorted lists", touch the "T" in the gray areas for a thumbnail view or
"L" for a larger view.
The images will open in fresh browser windows. When
viewing an image, close the image window (do not use the "back"
This should quickly return you to the waiting "sorted lists".
I sized the images for for suitable viewing at an 800 x 600
resolution. Most of the images load "progressively" when using "Mozilla" or Netscape".
I do not think that Microsoft's "Internet Explorer" handles progressive
Users of "Internet Explorer" will probably have to stare at a blank
while waiting for an image to totally download. Then the image will
Awaiting new stories.
- Thie first half of 2004, lots of Berea
stuff, and a little trip to the Ohio Central.
- A trip to Germany, the rest of 2004, and few photos from
- The first half of 2005 with stuff from
Ohio, Pennyslvania, and a trip to a Baldwin
Diesel haven in New Jersey.
- At last, the second part of 2005.
- Things from around Cleveland in the first 8 months of 2006.
- More local stuff and a surprise Lakeshore & Michigan Southern
- Added local photos from the tail end of 2006 and the start of 2007.
- More Cleveland area stuff, and a short
trip to Willard.
- Improved my macros to generate the web pages
faster and more easily.
- Some Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- We got a little baby boy in 2007,
so my photography time has been curtailed. Here is the rest of
the photos from 2007 and the
beginning of 2008.
- A mini update with one roll of
slides, and a mini trip to Falconer, NY.
- A few more photos from Faloncer, NY, and a handful from Berea and nearby.
- Uploads of caption updates and corrections.
- More caption updates and corrections and
photos from 2010.
all the photos on this web site to a larger size.
- The rest of 2010, the end of Kokachrome, and a few photos
- Some updates from this year, and a hijacked 747 from back in 1990.
- I have been too busy to spend time
taking train photos, but here is a long overdue update anyway.
- More images from the year 2011.
Please feel free to send me any corrections and
I have captioned many slides and often have not been totally sure of
and specifics from long ago. E-Mail me at: email@example.com
Return to Main
Total axle count: